Hi,

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 11:18 AM Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Kevin has created an Apache GSuite Team drive for D&I...

FYI, I don't like those kinds of tools in general as things that
happen there are generally not discoverable.

It looks like there is a wiki space at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=112820458
- despite the ugly URL, using that would be much preferable IMHO.

Shared documents work for me for short-term collaboration on polishing
texts, but for the type of durable information that (I assume) most of
the D&I work requires, wikis work much better for me.

As usual, whoever does the work decides but I wanted to express my view here.

If people who do the work go for the document style in GSuite, please
at least provide a list of those documents at a stable public URL to
help make them discoverable.

-Bertrand