On 20/05/2021 19.43, Kenneth Knowles wrote:
I tried it on Beam and noticed that the default exclusion glob of
*shakespeare* did not match /sdks/go/data/shakespeare/hamlet.txt

It _does_ match, but Rich put that exclusion in *after* the scan had run.

On next scan, it should exclude the shakespeare stuff :)

Is this the sort of glob where I would use ** to traverse directories, or
some such?

Kenn