mherger wrote:

> TBH I'm very much surprised how much I get out of that little power
> using the same amp...

That's good to know.  Did you configure the Alsamixer Volume to -8dB
(92%) as advised in JustBoom's technical guide?  I assume that's to
limit the output power to what the USB power supply can keep up with,
and therefore avoid distortion.  There's also a couple of other

* Toggle a 6dB increase on analog output level
* Toggle a 0.80dB increase on analog output level

I've disabled both of those for now.  Not sure what those are all about,
especially that 0.8dB increase, which seems like it could be achieved
with a combination of the +6dB option and a bit of attenuation on the
Alsamixer volume.