I'm currently building an integrated amplifier based on a Hypex DLCP
system and 6 channels of Hypex UcD amplification.  As a long-time
Squeezebox fan I'm also building in a Raspberry Pi 3B+ running pCP into
the enclosure.  This will be connected permanently to the single USB
input on the DLCP.

I thought it could be fun to add some kind of Bluetooth receiver to the
amplifier.  I know I could get a simple Bluetooth-to-3.5mm jack adapter
(I have a couple already) and use one of the DLCP analogue inputs.  But
it occurred to me that the RPi already has all the necessary hardware to
do this, so maybe there's a software solution out there to allow the RPi
to receive audio on its built-in Bluetooth and redirect the stream to
the USB.  Is anyone aware of something like this?

One major constraint is that the USB output will normally be assigned to
the pCP Squeezelite, so to get this Bluetooth approach to work I think
I'd have to temporarily stop Squeezelite and start the Bluetooth
'transceiver', so probably not a 'smooth' option.  Is it possible that
Squeezelite and this notional Bluetooth transceiver software could both
output to the USB device at the same time, or would one make it
unavailable to the other? If both could be connected simultaneously, all
I'd have to watch for would be to make sure that only one source was
actually playing at any one time.