Baishampayan,

1) With all due respect I shall remind you that nobody forces to read all
posts.
2) I feel offended when people replace real issues with a stream of
meaningless buzz-words using evasive rhetoric when asked to explain the
meaning of those words --- "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is'
is." (c) William Jefferson Clinton.
3) I am 100% with you! In fact I repented of my intemperate behavior and
stopped responding exactly 9 hours ago. I am sorry for off-topic!
4) Let's return to the topic and discuss it in constructive manner. While
you chided me I actually tried it (see my other post).
5) I would be honored if you share you position with us on Django Ajax. I
noticed that you voted +1 for Ajax in Django 1.0 --- I am sure you have
something interesting to say on this topic, if you feel so strongly for it.

Thanks,

Eugene

PS: I didn't vote for Ajax in 1.0. I think it should be done right.
Unfortunately it means Ajax support is likely to delay 1.0 and I don't want
that.

"Baishampayan Ghose" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]