Hi

I think I have found a bug in the MR branch with verbose name.
According the (out of date) documentation verbose_name_plural will use
verbose_name + 's'.

However when I just set verbose_name, Admin still shows the wrong name.
If I set the verbose_name_plural, it works.

Example:

Class TelDirEntry():
         class Meta:
                  verbose_name = 'Telephone Directory'

In admin this shows 'TelDirEntrys' as the name.

But
Class TelDirEntry():
         class Meta:
                  verbose_name = 'Telephone Directory'
                  verbose_name_plural = 'Telephone Directory Entries'

will produce ''Telephone Directory Entries'' in admin.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,