Hi Joe.

"devolving" or performing a "rollback" on an evolution is covered only
slightly at the end of my proposal.  Basically the idea would be to
also add "pre_rollback" and "post_rollback" function hooks for the
evolve() function as well.  This way, the responsible admin would be
able to provide rollbacks whenever needed.  But we can't problem
ourselves with the possible loss of data.  That's just going to be
there.  We can minimize, but I think the best option is to suggest
backing up of the database to the user.