The rollbacks are really only usefull (in my mind) for when you go
forward on an app, and it turns out to break something, so you
"rollback".  I do think it is a bit of a fringe-case, and can be
handled by proper database backing up.  However, I don't see why we
couldn't support it.  Plus, I've figured out that we're going to have
to keep a record of the models anyway.