Did you overwrite TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS ?

>I made the mistake once, because I didn't knew this variable is filled
>by default. You have to write something like:
>
>TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = >DEFAULT.TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS +
>('my.preprocessor',)
>
>Took me some time to figure out why admin was not working anymore :)
>
>The difference of Context and RequestContext is not a deep one, so I
>don't think its a python issue here.

Actually, I did not overwrite TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS, but still it
breaks with mod_python in apache2, where it works with the development
server.

I began tweaking the TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS, and it seems, that
django.core.context_processors causes some problems, since the other
default processors (debug, request and i18n) seem to do their job.

I try to dig deeper into this, which is quite hard since there are no
errormessages at any point :(

I would be glad, if anyone could point out to any possible issue here

--
Andreas Neumeier
lovebox.ath.cx