Guess I'll just continue this thread. My name is Chris, another one of
the SoC students.

I'm working on per row permissions, so if anyone has any ideas on it,
please let me know. I have my own idea, but what I think works might be
horribly wrong for everyone else. Not to say that my idea sucks. ;) So
I want to get an idea of what other developers and users of Django are
thinking for this feature.

Otherwise, a bit about me, I'm Canadian, living outside Toronto.
Entering my last year of University in Computer Science with a math
minor.

Really looking forward to this summer and the project.

Cheers,

Chris
[EMAIL PROTECTED]