James Bennett wrote:
> > 3) Is there any sort of policy or promise on how many versions back
> > Django devs are willing to go back and support?
>
> The documentation page Malcolm linked states that patches will be
> developed for the current release and the two releases previous to it.
> That seems like a fairly sane policy, is roughly in line with what
> some of the more popular Linux distros do.

Ugh. May bad... I must have missed that. Right there it says, "[For
security issues, we'll] Halt all other development as long as is needed
to develop a fix, including patches against the current and two
previous releases."

Thanks for answering my questions, everyone. I'll try to read the docs
more closely next time... :-)

- Jason