> Hello,
>
> I have the feeling that this is more or less already existing. It is
> called "google code"
>   - http://code.google.com/hosting/search?q=label:django
> It is taking 2 min to create a new projet. the only thing missing there
> is a "meta" wiki where the owner of each project can publish
> information and documentation. This meta wiki can be organized per
> sections.

I think if this functionality built on django official site is the
better, because every djangor can easy find it. I think the first
stage could be the index site supplied by django site, and the exact
projects could be found everywhere. And the second stage could be
hosting the most django relative projects in django repository site.

--
I like python!
My Blog: http://www.donews.net/limodou