On 1/16/07, Russell Keith-Magee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You're attributing to malice that which can be adequately explained by
the fact that we are all very busy people. Read Jacob's last post. He
pretty much said he is happy to give Victor access - he just needs to
find the time to do it. I don't know Jacob's specific situation at the
moment, but if it's anything like mine, sometimes the little things
that aren't urgent or directly related to work get lost in the miasma.

I'm sure everyone is just insanely busy.  Someone once told me that
the reward for doing good work quickly is more work.  :)

I'm going to restart a mirror of the Django repo on my own.  I don't
think uploading a patch is the right way to go about having the code
integrated into the trunk since my code is working and stable, but
there are a couple quirks still to work out.

I'll try to have a repo setup for people to play with this week -
getting schema-evo stabilized isn't something that the core-devs
should have to be involved with anyway.

vic