Since we've removed the priority field from Trac, we don't really have
way to put tickets into a "some day, maybe" sort of state. There are
some tickets that are useful to keep track of, but not really in danger
of being dealt with in the near future. Mostly these are true
enhancement requests or not particularly specific suggestions.

The one in particular that prompted this mail is #1850; okay, it's not a
bad idea, although it's a bit light on details (and there are a couple
of projects in the works that may satisfy it). But it's not really
"design decision needed" (the decision is "agreed, but not urgent") and
putting it in the "accepted" gets it jumbled up with tickets that really
need attention to get them to closed.

Do we need an "enhancement" resolution, or some other way of saying
"some day, maybe"? The benefit of this is keeping the very low priority
stuff out of the queue of things needing attention. Then we can point
enthusiastic bods at the report of "accepted needing patches" tickets
and they won't get buried in these ones, or we can point them to "useful
ideas that nobody else is looking at yet", such as #1850.

Malcolm