On 3/9/07, James Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 3/9/07, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > How close are we to tagging the tree for 0.96?
>
> Close :)
>
> There are still a couple bugs to be knocked off, and a couple
> documentation things I'd like to see shored up, though.

On the pre-0.96 note - I'm currently working on a more comprehensive
test suite for the serializer. I don't know that there are any
specific problems, but my experience so far has with me feeling that
there are probably one or two edge cases that need addressing.

0.96 can probably ship without these tests and fixes, but given that
the new fixtures framework will be encouraging people to hit the
serializers pretty hard, I'd like some certainty that the serializers
are up to the task. If you can wait, these extra tests are probably
about a week away.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)