> It's sleeping right now. The upcoming refactoring of Django's QuerySet
> mechanism looks like it'll make working with other ORMs a bit easier,
> so if someone wants to come back and revisit it then it'd be a bit
> less of an ambitious project ;)

Is there any place (e.g. a trac page) where interested parties can
check out the progress on the QuerySet refactor?  Since I recently
completed PostGIS integration for the GeoDjango branch (will be
committed to SVN branch pending Jeremy Dunck's approval), I have an
active interest in what you guys plan on doing in there.

On a related note, Brian Beck has some implementation ideas on how
he'd go about integrating SQLAlchemy:
http://blog.case.edu/bmb12/2007/03/thinking_about_taking_over_the_djangosqlalchemy_branch