Can someone point me to a good site for a quick-guide to subversion?
We pretty much just do vanilla update/commit where I work...and I've
never dealt with branches.

I've checked out the trunk to one directory, and a patch which hasn't
been updted since 12/10/06 to another directory.

I'd basically just like to know how I find the diff for each trunk
revision, so I can start incorporating them into the branch code to
get it up to date, and then start bug fixing and hopefully,
eventually, get it closer to being incorporated into the trunk.

Yes...I could go search around on the subversion site, but I thought
someone might have a link to a good site with a list of common how-to
bullets that might be quicker....or that someone might just be kind
enough to paste the command they use into a reply.

Thanks for any information.