On Sat, 2007-07-14 at 13:31 +1000, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-07-13 at 16:22 -0500, Adrian Holovaty wrote:
> > I'd like to add a QuerySet.exists() method, which would return True or
> > False if the given QuerySet contains at least one record.
[...]

> I'm +0.
>
> __nonzero__ needs a bit more care, though, I think

I've inadvertently hijacked the thread. Sorry 'bout that. :-(

Implement one or both, since the API isn't really controversial
(exists() is a zero-argument method, except for "self") and we can dick
around with the implementation under the covers later.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Tolkien is hobbit-forming.