> > Obvious there's some more related tickets without any patches, but
> > they are worthless.
>
> Did you look at #3400? It implements following related fields in the
> admin 'list_filter' option.

Thanks, Nick! That's exactly what I was looking for!
I've also created solution for another often raised case with
filtering by __isnull=True:
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/5273
(btw, in the django-newforms-admin such filter can be used without
changing django code)

P.S. In my django-newforms-admin filtering with /?__id__isnull=False
works the same as __id__isnull=True and the same as __id__isnull=zzz.
Is it a bug or a feature?

--
Best regards, Yuri V. Baburov, ICQ# 99934676, Skype: yuri.baburov,
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]