On Sun, 2007-09-09 at 17:16 -0500, Adrian Holovaty wrote:
> On 9/8/07, Todd O'Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I think my refactoring of django.core.management to let each command
> > register its own options is complete.
>
> Great stuff, Todd. I've committed it in [6075]. I left a few comments
> at http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/5369 about the main changes I
> made to the patch, but otherwise all was used pretty much as-is.
> Thanks for your work!
>
> Adrian

Woo-hoo! To quote Sally Field, "You like me, you really like me."

And thanks for the clean-up of the option_list mess. I was thinking like
a Java programmer and missed the clean, Pythonic way of dealing with
that.

Now, I think it should be possible to let apps add their own commands
pretty cleanly...

Todd