On 9/10/07, Todd O'Bryan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 2007-09-09 at 23:41 +0000, SmileyChris wrote:

> > > Great stuff, Todd. I've committed it in [6075].
> >
> > It would seem this broke reloading of the built-in web server.
>
> Are you sure it's broken? I just checked and it's still working for me.

I'm seeing breakage too: I haven't tested it that extensively, but I'm
getting the following pair of tracebacks consistently on Windows on
the first reload of the server:

------

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\eclipse\infrastructure\django\django\core\management\base.py", line 6
4, in run
   self.execute(*args, **options.__dict__)
 File "C:\eclipse\infrastructure\django\django\core\management\base.py", line 8
1, in execute
   output = self.handle(*args, **options)
 File "C:\eclipse\infrastructure\django\django\core\management\commands\runserv
er.py", line 75, in handle
   autoreload.main(inner_run)
 File "C:\eclipse\infrastructure\django\django\utils\autoreload.py", line 90, i
n main
   reloader_thread()
 File "C:\eclipse\infrastructure\django\django\utils\autoreload.py", line 65, i
n reloader_thread
   sys.exit(3) # force reload
SystemExit: 3
usage: runserver [options] [optional port number, or ipaddr:port]

Starts a lightweight Web server for development.

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "C:\eclipse\infrastructure\django\django\core\management\base.py", line 6
4, in run
   self.execute(*args, **options.__dict__)
 File "C:\eclipse\infrastructure\django\django\core\management\base.py", line 8
1, in execute
   output = self.handle(*args, **options)
 File "C:\eclipse\infrastructure\django\django\core\management\commands\runserv
er.py", line 75, in handle
   autoreload.main(inner_run)
 File "C:\eclipse\infrastructure\django\django\utils\autoreload.py", line 95, i
n main
   sys.exit(restart_with_reloader())
SystemExit: 0
usage: runserver [options] [optional port number, or ipaddr:port]

Starts a lightweight Web server for development.
------

I haven't dug into this too far, but if I had to guess I'd say the
order of arguments passed to the respawn doesn't match the arguments
originally passed to the server.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)