On Nov 12, 10:15 pm, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > A couple of paragraphs in the documentation highlighting
> If it was that simple we would have said it only needed documentation
> (or perhaps written it). However changes are needed to OneToOneField,
> for example.

I have spent several hours investigating the issues I had with 1-2-1s
and the solutions to those issues as have many other people. A couple
of paragraphs in the documentation would definitely have helped me but
more importantly they would have saved save you and your team the time
you have spent on this ticket and quite possibly on a few of the
aforementioned 'wontfix' bugs.

Anyway - I am not in the business of wasting my time nor yours and I
don't believe I can make my point any better than I already so enough
said. Feel free to contact me directly if you feel I can add further
to the discussion.

Regards,
AJ