On Nov 10, 2007 8:58 PM, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah, I'm not really sure what I mean, design-wise. I feel a little
> uncomfortable about requiring the csrf key all the time in form
> submissions, but I can't pin down why yet. As a consequence of that, the
> middleware doesn't quite do the trick for me, because it's always on
> (you can't say "don't touch this form, I'm handling it manually").

I think the use case for when you don't want CSRF protection is when
you are trying to encourage someone to send you POSTS.  Think a
"google search engine form" on your own home page where you are
implementing the "google" part or perhaps a piece of software that
posts to home regarding an error condition.