Anything you can think of off hand that's going to hurt by just
changing it to INNER JOIN right now if we dont use the isnull support.

I'm also wondering if it may cause many rows to return (i can't
remember how left joins work, as I don't use them much) vs a single
row, but we use it with GROUP BY statements either way.