Hi all.

Can someone experienced please have a look at the #3163 ticket
("sql_generation_required" Meta option) and hint me what other steps
should I do to move the patch forward? I have a suspicion that the
testcases are the only remaining thing - but then, can someone hint me
how these testcases should verify this functionality? The
functionality is set up by the Meta option (and we can do that in the
test easily) - but how can a testcase verify that the SQL generated by
the django-admin commands does contain or do not contain the needed
tables? Can it run the django-admin.py directly "on itself" - but
then, how can we specify the application being tested? Is there any
other way to test the execution of django-admin.py within the Django
own test suites?