... continued from Cache backend thread.

I have a lot of working code that I know will never get into Django
and  I just can't publish it as an external project/projects because
it modifes the core of Django dramatically. For example, I use
Firebird database. I want to use native '?' placeholders without
overhead of converting them to Postgres '%s' placeholders. I want to
use very large varchars instead of blobs in 99% of situations where
Django uses TextFields. I want to define stored procedures and
triggers right inside my model classes without coupling my models with
custom SQL files and I want to have model methods created
automatically from that stored procedures and I want to use ORM
filters based on that stored procedures too. I want database-level
computed fields and many other great and small things.

Good news are that I already do everything I wrote. I want to write
production-oriented code, not Django-way-of-doing-things code. Making
the external database backend from that code will make it weak. So
what can you suggest in my situation. A fork of Djagno? I really need
your advise.