On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Jacob Kaplan-Moss
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Yeah, one thing we'll need to figure out PDQ is what's appropriate for
>  an upload handler, and what's appropriate for a storage backend.
>  Hopefully the two of you can work out the breakdown.

I'll read over the patch and the docs and see if I can get a better
handle on how it works, so I can be of more use there. Also, Mike and
I put our heads together in IRC sometimes, so we should be able to get
it sorted out soon.

>  FYI, I plan to merge 2070 first (sorry, Marty!) since I think it works
>  a bit better that way from a dependancy POV.

No worries. I still have another of David's suggestions to integrate
before I can have it "finished" anyway. Plus, there's a 3291-ticket
age difference. The youngest always gets the shaft. :) I can live with
that.

-Gul