Hello,
I was checking out the project.. So far it looks very good =)

A question though:
I noticed the comments retreived by {% get_comment_list ... %} are
ordered by pk. Is there any plan to include custom ordering? I believe
the default ordering should include replies to old comments after the
objet it refers since I dont see any case in which it would make sense
to have the replies away from the objects being replied upon.

I'll try to play around with your project when I get the time :)

good luck,

--
Nicolas Lara
Linux user #380134