On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Tom Tobin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Specifically, I'd like you to note interactions with user "Magus-"
> (with trailing dash).

Four points:

1. His name is Collin.
2. He's one of the channel ops.
3. As someone who hangs out in the channel pretty much 24/7 I can
vouch for him being helpful. An instructive example is to run "grep
thanks #django.log | grep -c Magus", and then compare to other
usernames.
4. Tom, you worked at the next desk over from me for how long, and you
think Collin is nasty? ;)