Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> The rest of the conversation should
> proceed on the assumption that the bug about creating unique database
> entries will be fixed first.

Now I think that the problem is only exists if one uses
non-transactional DB setup. In this case
due to race conditions one of the two simultaneous get_or_create calls
will "get" instead of "create". In a transactional setup one of the
transactions will fail to commit eventually since both get_or_create
will try to do INSERT not seeing each other. May be the fix then will be
to always use explicit INSERT instead of get_or_create and let it fail
on unique constraint?

P.S. Did I miss it in the thread or nobody talks about non-DB session
storages?