Ah no problems!

As there aren't any tests for the staff_member_required or even
request.get_full_path() I wasn't 100% sure what the procedure would be
as these are used through out Django.

As it's such a minor change does it warrant the bureaucracy of
requiring tests to have it implemented?

I think definitely there  should be a ticket opened to ensure that
tests are written to test the logic staff_member_required and
request.get_full_path().  At the moment I'm not sure where they would
fit.

Happy to help either way.

Ross