As of the newforms-admin merge, the IRC channel is seeing a sudden
rush of folks who try the tutorial and complain because the admin
doesn't work. And they're right, because as written the tutorial sets
up the admin in such a way that it's never aware of any models being
registered -- including the contrib models that already have admin
classes.

Adding 'admin.autodiscover()' to the project's root URLConf fixes
this; normally I'd just check in a quick change to the tutorial to
indicate that this should happen, but it feels to me like the right
thing to do here is instead tweak the project template so that line is
in the default URLConf (but commented out like the rest of the admin
stuff), at which point the tutorial can simply stay as-is.

Thoughts?