Really I'm stuck at an architectural point.

I have database validation and synchronization done, and the admin is
working.

What is left is more or less handling relatedfield lookups. The issue is,
that field's are designed to reference more than one field, so it's a tough
design deicision to make on how that should be approached.

--
David Cramer
Director of Technology