On Sep 23, 10:56 am, oggie rob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm sorry, I used the wrong term here. I didn't mean that CSRF
> protection isn't worthwhile, just that going the route of an extended
> form might not be the best way to do it.
> As for suggestions, I'm not sure I have one exactly, but I'm thinking
> of perhaps overriding is_valid() and maybe using the RequestContext
> object.. not sure yet.

The problem is that any token, no matter where we generate it, isn't
going to be submitted back with the POST request unless it's a field
in the form that was submitted.  So the only options I see are
mangling the HTML to add these fields (CsrfMiddleware), or add them to
the form objects (SafeForm).