Hey all,

I pretty new to developing for Django itself and for that reason I
have question.

4 days ago I submitted a bug and I wrote a patch and tests for it. I
noticed through the timeline that there are people that review
tickets.

Problem is, I haven't had any response on my ticket yet. How long does
it usually take for someone to review a ticket that has a patch and
tests?

I know in open source projects things can sometimes take a while. It
would awesome if my patch would make it into 1.0.X ( if that isn't too
late, I just read on the blog today about the beta and the 1.0.X
branch ).

This is the ticket I'm talking about:
http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/9483

Thanks,