After months of being frustrated (and hearing other people being
frustrated) with our newish documentation index, I took some time
tonight to reorganize the links, to make it easier and faster to find
things. Take a look here:

http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/

I opted for a much more compact approach, with related links
side-by-side. The previous version tended to organize each link based
on whether it was reference vs. an overview, but this new version
organizes by topic, instead.

The "Other batteries included" section is kind of a cop out. It's a
bit past my bedtime, so that's all I could come up with in a hurry.

Hope people find this easier and faster to use!

Adrian