On Nov 25, 7:16 pm, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> However, even saying Django 1.1 is the last 2.3-compatible version and
> we drop it afterwards gives us a reasonable 3.0 support timeline, since
> our timeframe doesn't really encourage any official 3.0 support for 1.1.

I am +1 to saying 1.1 is the last release for 2.3 (or just deprecated
and dropped sometime in the future). Pulling support for something is
large step and was never discussed for 1.1 openly till now. Anyone who
has read the roadmap but not following any more than that could be in
for a nasty surprise.

-John