Thank you Karen for your work.

Some weeks ago I wanted to write an "always_rollback" decorator, but found
that it was not that easy, since Postgres transactions can't be nested. The
first COMMIT commits everything. [1]

I want to run readonly unittests on my live data. I looked at your
patch, and
saw the way you do it: you redefine the transaction methods to "nop".

Are other developers interested in "readonly unitests on live data", too?

Of course you the tests must not alter data on the filesystem something
like this.

  Thomas

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/django-us...@googlegroups.com/msg58024.html
http://www.nnseek.com/e/comp.databases.postgresql/nested_transactions_49494491t.html