On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Bob Thomas <robert.w.tho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Digging through the (huge) 1.1 milestone list a bit, the following
> seem to be closer to improvements than bugs (IMO). If you have any
> favorites in here, they should probably be looked at for last-minute
> additions to 1.1 beta, or they may be in danger of missing 1.1
> entirely:

Wow, Bob, thanks for doing this -- this is a good list of stuff to
glance at over the next couple days.

As you note, there's a grey area between "feature" and "bug", and
nobody's going to complain too harshly if something like #10326
(handler404/500 as callables) gets considered a "bug" and committed
next week. However, you're completely right that the more we stabilize
APIs *before* the the beta, the better.

Jacob