On Mar 19, 4:59 pm, Jacob Kaplan-Moss <jacob.kaplanm...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 19, 2009 at 3:54 PM, Bob Thomas <robert.w.tho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Digging through the (huge) 1.1 milestone list a bit, the following
> > seem to be closer to improvements than bugs (IMO). If you have any
> > favorites in here, they should probably be looked at for last-minute
> > additions to 1.1 beta, or they may be in danger of missing 1.1
> > entirely:
>
> Wow, Bob, thanks for doing this -- this is a good list of stuff to
> glance at over the next couple days.

You're welcome :-)
I have *even more* of an appreciation for you reviewing all of those
tickets to put them in the 1.1 milestone in the first place.

> As you note, there's a grey area between "feature" and "bug"

One trend I noticed was that there were quite a few GIS tickets that
aren't really in that grey area at all. Without a champion, they seem
most likely to miss 1.1 (assuming contrib apps are subject to the same
strict definition of "bug" after the beta is released).

-bob