On Jun 16, 11:27 am, Ivan Sagalaev <man...@softwaremaniacs.org> wrote:
> Sorry for interrupting your lively conversation gentlemen... If you
> allow me to give an advice then your proposal will look better without
> constantly referring to one trailing slash with disparaging adjectives
> (such as "unclean"). Most of Django world actually prefers this variant.
> Which is not a way of saying that the proposal is useless, I just can't
> bear myself to discuss things from my supposedly "unclean" position.

Wow, hold your fire there. I said "unclean" because the proposed
setting would "clean up" the url.
And please don't speak "on behalf" of other Django developers. I
didn't aim anything at anyone, the entire point is to have an
additional setting. If you indeed cannot bear yourself to conveniently
discuss something, your post was not necessary in any way.