On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 6:53 PM, Ivan Sagalaev
<man...@softwaremaniacs.org> wrote:

> Hi Simon,
>
> Simon Willison wrote:
>> 1. We'll be able to de-emphasise the current default "e-mail all
>> errors to someone" behaviour, which doesn't scale at all well.
>
> In a recent thread[1] on a similar topic Russel has also emphasized that
> we should improve documentation about doing logging.

To clarify - I think that documentation is the very least we should
do. As your comments indicate, there are a lot of things you need to
do in order to get logging right, so we should at the very least
provide some documentation on how to do it right.

Yours,
Russ Magee %-)