On Friday 09 October 2009 10:33:28 Simon Willison wrote:
> For anyone interested in following this, I've just started a
> (currently experimental) branch on GitHub:
>
> http://github.com/simonw/django/tree/logging

Is there some easy way to see the patch?  Preferably a link which will
just show the diff between the latest of your branch and trunk, but
failing that, a recipe of commands using git (for those of us who
haven't bothered to learn git properly yet).

Cheers,

Luke

--
"We may not return the affection of those who like us, but we
always respect their good judgement." -- Libbie Fudim

Luke Plant || http://lukeplant.me.uk/