Hello --

I hope that's the correct place to ask, else point me to django-users.

Starting with changeset

        http://code.djangoproject.com/changeset/12977 (Fixed #13328 -- Added a
getstate/setstate pair to fields so that callable default values aren't
pickled. Thanks to bkonkle for the report, and Vitaly Babiy for the patch.)

I get import errors which are very difficult to debug (at least for me). I'm
hangling from file to file. It seems to boil down to

        self.model = cls

in fields/__init__.py.

It may be related to some non-obvious circular import on my side, but what
exactly am I supposed to do concerning r12977? File a new bug or just try to
fix my code?

best
-- erik

Erik Stein
Programmierung, Grafik
       Oranienstr. 32   10999 Berlin, Germany
       fon +49 30 69201880   fax +49 30 692018809
       email e...@classlibrary.net