Hi folks --

I'd like to try to reboot the discussion that's been going on about
Django's development process.

I'm finding the current thread incredibly demoralizing: there's a
bunch of frustration being expressed, and I hear that, but I'm having
trouble finding any concrete suggestions. Instead, the thread has
devolved into just going around in circles on the same small handful
of issues.

So: here's your chance. You have suggestions about Django's
development process? Make them. I'm listening.

Jacob