On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Russell Keith-Magee
<russ...@keith-magee.com> wrote:

> It appears that MonetDB is behaving the same way as PostgreSQL. The
> right approach in the test is to catch the exception and roll back the
> cursor.

In 1.2 I see full_clean() and ValidationError let's
me handle this in application code in a way that
is independent of the backend.

Is there a 1.1 way to do this so I don't have to
know the backend so I can catch the right
exception?

I couldn't figure out anyway to do this inside
the db driver.

Thanks,