Hi Eric,

Does this mean that the account we set up on our server is no longer necessary?

Stephen

On 11 Sep 2010, at 01:09, Eric Holscher wrote:

There was a hudson server running IIRC, but
http://hudson.djangoproject.com/ is not responding to me.

I took the hudson instance down because nobody was using it and it was costing me a decent amount of money to run per month. I still have the images around on Rackspace Cloud if the DSF or anyone actually wants to pay to have good CI.

Just as a data point, I took it down about a month ago, and people only just noticed during the sprints. I don't know how to fix that particular problem.

Cheers,
Eric

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Django developers" group. To post to this group, send email to django-developers@googlegroups.com . To unsubscribe from this group, send email to django-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com . For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers?hl=en .