Ok, understood. All I wanted was discussion (or dismissal by simple
matter of reason as your latest reply and my subsequent new
understanding of the dev server's relationship to an application
implies) about my original post. The thread started out with Jacob
basically saying, "there's your solution, simple as that..." without
even basically understanding my question, or reading it for that
matter. Again, I apologize for the now 22 post long digression.