I don't see how a 302 because someone posted something is any less debug
thann the 200 to serve thhhe get.

Bikesheddinngly yours,
Alex

On Sep 28, 2010 11:45 AM, "Ian Lewis" <ianmle...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 9:19 AM, Nick Phillips
<nick.phill...@otago.ac.nz> wrote:
> I'm worried by ...
I'm split on this myself but I think making all 400 level responses warnings
would keep things consistent and help find potential security issues easier.

Something like

5xx = error
4xx = warning
3xx = info
2xx (>300) = debug

would be very easy to understand and the desired request logging is easy
to set up using logging levels.

--
Ian

http://www.ianlewis.org/