Hello Russel,

He has already contacted me in private for tests. I wanted to add my
comments here as well for the issues you raised so that Ekrem and others in
the Turkish community can also read them.

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 4:58 AM, Russell Keith-Magee <
russ...@keith-magee.com> wrote:

>  1) Is the list of provinces complete and correct?
>  2) Is the use of integers the best key for this list? i.e., is there
> a better natural key, like US state abbreviations?

The integers are actually the license plate codes for the provinces. So they
are unique and common way to store province information. But there are some
provinces which are established later than the others are out of order. I
put the provinces in the alphabetical order, but the integer codes are not
ordered. I think this is more appropriate for the user.

>  3) Does the postal code field accurately capture all possible Turkish
> postal codes?

It does check only for a 5 digit number, it covers all possible postal
codes. I can add an additional check for the first two digits to be <= to 81
(the number of provinces).

Best regards,

--
Serkan Kenar